Java is compiled to bytecode, whereas languages such as C/C++ native code with Java using JNI. While Android Native Development Kit for officially integration of C/C++ native code with Java using JNI for a perfect solution. Our goal today have to give protection to your Android applications. Thats why we use our native library to protect the Java code.
It is an independently developed Java machine known as Dalvik and DRM runs through the Dalvik VM for standard applications. Native code opens up the possibility of interfacing through JNI.
The easiest way to get the correct function signatures in the native library is to first write down their Java prototypes, and then use the javah tool to generate the native JNI header with native function prototypes.
Android Developer create an array of JNINativeMethod structures, which contain function names, signatures (they can be simply copied from the comments, generaed by javah), and pointers to the implementing functions.
Using the DRM API
The Android platform use an extensible DRM framework that manage rights-protected content according to the license constraints that are associated with the content. The DRM framework supports many DRM schemes; which DRM schemes a device supports is up to the device manufacturer.
Common uses of the DRM API include:
- Determining which DRM plug-ins (agents) are installed on a device.
- Retrieving information about specific plug-ins, such as the MIME types and file suffixes they support.
- Registering a user or a device with an online DRM service.
- Retrieving license constraints for rights-protected content.
- Checking whether a user has the proper rights to play or use rights-protected content.
- Associating rights-protected content with its license so you can use the MediaPlayer API to play the content.
Grab your own native Android Application, Hire Android Developer. Lets you get in touch to Android Apps Developer from raputed Android Development Company which are providing world wide Mobile Application Development Services for latest iPhone 5 Development, Android Apps Development, Windows Mobile Application, Blackberry Development and iPad Development.